Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ball Photos


Bore da! Hope everyone's feeling the effects of last night. If I have to get up, pack, clean and drive home then the least you can do is suffer a little headache and dodgy tummy!

Pretty impressed with myself that I managed to write all that last night, although I've had to correct tens of mistypes this morning.

I've managed to put most of last night's photos online. Unfortunately, since I'm a tight ass and would never pay someone just to show my pictures, I had to split them between two pages.

The first 30 photos are here...............
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42748903@N00/

And then there's a few more here...................
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=imb2lwy.192qo6b6&Uy=-mis7af&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1
(now that's a long link!)

BTW, for some reason you've got to press "refresh" to see new posts on this thing, otherwise it looks exactly like it was the last time you looked at it (or maybe that's just my computer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home